Diavit Herbs Health Benefits
- Helps balance blood sugar
- Helps decrease blood glucose levels, make diabetes more manageable, and prevent other diabetes-related complications
- Helps you lose weight
- Helps boost your immune system
- Helps you maintain healthy cognitive function – it supports overall brain health
Diavit Herbs Major Ingredients
- Ampalaya – Ampalaya is the first major component of Diavit Herbs capsule. Ampalaya – also known as bitter melon or bitter gourd – is a tropical vine that belongs to the gourd family. Despite its bitter and unappealing taste, it is actually very good for your health – it is rich in different vitamins and minerals, notably Vitamin C, calcium, iron, and fiber.
- Turmeric – Turmeric in tagalog is Luyang Dilaw – a bright yellow-orange spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It is commonly used in sauces and curries; however, turmeric has also been used for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and medical properties for centuries.Recently, turmeric has been touted as a super food that can decrease blood glucose levels, fight cancer, ease arthritis, fight depression, and more. In this article, we discuss the health benefits of turmeric, what its potential side effects are, who should be taking it, and ways to add turmeric to your diet.
- Banaba – Banaba is a flowering tree commonly found in tropical and subtropical environments, particularly in India and Southeast Asia. In traditional herbal medicine, banaba leaves are used to make teas; this is commonly done in the Philippines. It is believed to have weight loss, blood sugar balancing, and cholesterol-lowering benefits.In this article, we discuss the possible health benefits of banaba, who could benefit from taking it, and its possible side effects.
Buy 1 Bottle of Diavitherbs – Get 1 Box Kinoki & Coffee for FREE Plus FREE SHIPPING
Out of stock